There is a LOT of information the Mediator can share and you are encouraged to have the Mediator cover these important topics with you.
- What to Expect from the Court Process
- What to Expect from the Mediation Process
- What all the different Costs are
- What the overall timeline looks like
- What your alternatives to Mediation are
- The Mediators’ background and approach
- How you prepare for Mediation
- and more
The Mediator cannot give Legal Advice but will be happy to answer all your questions and assist you in any way possible. There is NO COST for the Consultation and there is NO OBLIGATION to schedule time with the Mediator at the end.